Engineering. Problem solving. CAD. Mathematics. Time management. Project management.
Interpersonal skills. Collaboration. Efficiency. Critical thinking.
MS Office. LaTex and Markdown editor. Wolfram Mathematica. AceFEM. Comsol. Matlab and Simulink. Solidworks. Zotero Research Manager. Obsidian. Coding basis of: Phyton, C++, Arduino, Processing, SQL, HTML.
Wikipedia, contributor user.
Distribution of handouts from an online platform and from the local bookseller.
Traineeship: School of Engineering Sciences (SCI) department of Solid Mechanics.
Lab project: computational analysis of atherosclerotic plaque in vascular tissues
Author of technical and informative articles about engineering and medicine topics.
Development of a monitoring system for environmental conditions integrated with home automation platforms. Development an Arduino based monitoring unit for solar thermal system to automate remote control.
Home automation specialist.
- CFD analysis of ventilation inside an operating room
- Mechanical simulation of hip implant.
- Lung mechanical models and ventilation system in Simulink
- Deep learning for biology cells segmentation.
- Development and analysis of an array of folded patch antennas.
- Numerical homogenization of trabecular bone.
- Robotic grip controlled with electromyography and gyroscope.
- Design and simulation of an ankle rehabilitation device